Luariina's Blog

A blog space for Luariina's travels, dreams, hopes and Roleplay information and collection. Along with Pictures and creations.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Roleplay Fighting T5

It takes a minimum of 5 posts to complete a valid kill. There can only be one action per post and there must be a corresponding completion post for it to be valid. Like I stated there is a minimum of 5 posts with a minimum of 5 words per post for the kill or fight to be valid, here is a break down of the posts and what they are expected.
Post #1) The first post of a kill is the intent post. You must show not only that You are going to kill or fight someone but also who the person is You are interested in killing or fighting is. Meaning their name not something describing them.
Post #2) The next post is the moving post, which moves you towards the person You are fighting.
Post#3) The next post is the weapon drawing post, You have to draw a weapon from some where to fight if You chose to use one and You have one to use. It can't magically appear from out of no where.
Post#4) The post following that is the action post involving ways of in some way shape form of attacking them or harming the person, some kind of action.
Post#5) The post following that is the competition to the action You have taken. This is considered to be the killing post.
Example of how a proper Kill looks.

Post #1) looks at Macer wanting to kill Him
Post #2) rushes at Him with speed
Post #3) pulls sword from its sheath
Post #4) slices at His throat swiftly
Post #5) slices His throat wide open

Keep in mind this is a fighting style that is based in speed. Your opponent may counter your moves. If they move you have to move with them for it to be valid. You have to be realistic in what you do, no super human feats.

((( heard its void now and illegal on IMVU rp )))

1 comment:

1. As far as i have heard and I have been asking around T-5 is still in use.

ReplyDelete