Luariina's Blog

A blog space for Luariina's travels, dreams, hopes and Roleplay information and collection. Along with Pictures and creations.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dom/sub lifestyle

sub/slave

1.Always ask to enter a room, whether it is a Master/Mistress room or a public room.

2.Always announce if you are free or owned.

Example: Greetings, may this one owned by __________, enter the room if it pleases the free?

3.Always kneel when entering a room.

4.Never address a Master or Mistress by their given name.

5.Always address the free by their given title. Ex: Sir, Miss, Ma’am, Lady, King, Lord, Queen ect…

6.Never address anyone else as Master or Mistress

7.Never take more than one Master/Mistress. This is treasonous and a justifiable crime.

8.Always ask to leave a room or to go brb.

9.Proper language is preferred, limit text chat.

10.Slaves do not capitalize anything regarding you. Your name, your status ect…is always lower cased. This includes first person pronouns. I, me, mine ect… ( the last part only counts if your Master/Mistress allows you to use first person. But if third person is demanded, then you would say this one, this girl, this boy ect… and all of it would be lower cased.)

11.You are always to ask permission to do anything. This includes speaking, unless your Master/Mistress has already given you permission to speak freely.

Dom/me

1.Pretty simple, you make the rules.

2.Know your place and know your stuff.

Keep in mind that there is a difference between the lifestyle and the fetish. The difference is pretty simple and those who are experienced in the lifestyle can spot those who are a part of the fetish. The fetish focuses on the physical aspect of s and M. The lifestyle knows that the physical is just a minor part and enjoy the mental, emotional and spiritual parts of it.

Master’s Cree

• Above all else, a Dom/me cherishes Their submissive, in the knowledge

that the gift the submissive gives Them is the greatest gift of all.

• A Dom/me is demanding and takes full advantage of the power given to Them, but knows how to share the pleasure that comes from that precious gift.

• A Dom/me is in control of Themselves first and foremost, so that They may control others.

• As a stern and demanding Dom/me, They can cause Their submissive to cry real tears.

• As the consummate lover, They will then kiss the tears away, without stepping out of character.

• In times of trouble, a Dom/me will leave the rolls behind, to be supportive friend and partner, never forgetting that this is still a loving relationship between two caring individuals.

• A Dom/me is quick to understand the differences between fantasy and reality.

• A Dom/me would never ask a submissive to put Them before their career, or family just to satisfy Their own pleasure.

• To win a submissive’s mind, body, spirit, soul and love, A Dom/me knows They must first win their trust.

• A Dom/me will show Their submissive humor, kindness and warmth.

• A Dom/me must always show them that Their guidance and tutoring is knowledgeable and deserving of their attention, that this is a person they can leran from and that they can trust Their direction.

• A Dom/me is romantic enough to be protective and chivalrous, When called upon, They will fight for Their submissive’s honor.

• A Dom/me proves to Their submissive that They are someone they can lean on and depend on.

• When it comes time to teach Their submissive, their lessons of obedience, They are a strong and unyielding professor.

• A Dom/,e will accept no flaw. Nothing less than perfection from Their students.

• Never does a Dom/me use discipline without a good reason. When They do punish Their submissive, it is always with a knowledgeable and careful hand.

• A Dom/me is always open to communication and discussion; always ready to hear Their submissive;s wants and needs.

• A Dom.me is patient; taking time to learn Their submissives limits and knowing that as their trust of Them grows, so will they.

• A Dom/me never has to demand ritual behavior from Their submissive. Their submissive responds to Them out of the want of pleasing Them. Compliance comes from the wanting to please, not the fear of punishment.

• A Dom/me understands the fragile nature of mind and body and never violates the trust given to Them.

• A Dom/me is secure enough to laugh at Themselves and the absurdities of life. Open minded enough to learn new things and strong enough to grow.

• A Dom/me’s tools are the mind, boyd, spirit, soul and love.

• A Dom/me understands E/each partner gains most from pleasuring the O/other and B/both of T/them that love and trust are the only bindings that truly hold.
Submissive’s creed
i will communicate with complete honesty, my needs, desires, limits and experience. i realize that failing to do so will not only prevent my Master and I from having the best experience possible, but can also lead to physical and emotional harm.

i will not try to manipulate my Master.

i will not push a scene to go the way i feel it should.

i will keep an open mind about trying things that i am not accustomed to or comfortable with and expanding my limits.

i will continue to grow as a submissive and as a human being.

i will accept the responsibility of discovering what pleases my Master, and i will do my best to fulfill His wishes and desires.

i will not allow myself to be harmed or abused, i know that submissive does not equal doormat.

i will be courteous and helpful to my fellow submissives.

i will share my knowledge and experiences with others in the hope that they will learn from where i have been.

i will take the time to help those new to the scene, start out on the correct path.

i will be responsive to my Master, i will not try to hide what my mind and body are feeling so that i may assist Him in responsibilities as my Authority.

i know that Dominants are not telepathists, and will not expect my Master to know thoughts or feelings which i do not share.

i will never think myself a “Better” submissive because i choose to submit on a different level than another.

i will not be boastful of experiences i have had as a sub.

i know that my actions reflect upon my Master and will do my best to help others see Him in a positive way.

i will not intentionally embarrass or displease my Master.

Above all, i will wear my title and collar with honor and pride. i will never cause others to think that being a submissive means to be weak or sub-human. i will take pride in who and what i am and will never show myself in a negative way.




No comments:

Post a Comment