Luariina's Blog

A blog space for Luariina's travels, dreams, hopes and Roleplay information and collection. Along with Pictures and creations.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Roleplay Fighting T3

T3 is the easiest and said to be the noobish way to fight. It is simple attacks and dodges. It is speed based, the whole point is to make the attack and type connect before someone else dodges.
Example: ~punches John~
~Dodges punch~
~Slaps John~
~Deflects slap~
~Kicks John~
~Connects~

Avi/Animation fighting

Animations are equipped and a song is played. Whomever gains the most hits within the song, wins.
It is also done when a decided amounts of hits have been declared and then two characters go at it. Either way, there must be a counter. Someone has to sit back and watch the fight and count the hits and at the end of the fight, declare the winner.

These are not the only methods of fighting within the RP world but these are the most common.

As a rule of thumb, keep logs, videos of fights as proof, especially if you want a decision challenged in T-fighting or avi fighting.

* Note: In any legitimate fight there must be witnesses. In a spar it is best to at least have a judge present. In an actual fight there must be at least two witnesses. If witnesses are not present, no matter the result of the fight/attack, it is not valid.

PC fights: PC fights, even with witnesses are not valid, unless, both parties agree to it. There doesn't need to be a formal agreement, but if one attacks and the other responds then it is acceptance. If the other flees ( leaves the chat ) without role playing it out, then so be it. The attempt itself is not valid.

Pretyping attacks is an automatic lose. However, in T1, when the fight begins, it is permissble to type your post in Microsoft Word or such in order to help limit spelling errors then copy and paste at each turn. In speed based fighting styles it is not permissable in any way shape of form. I didn't know I needed to post this, but silly me for giving some people too much credit. I have encountered someone attempting to do a T5 assassination in my presence and not only pretyped, but they had pretyped the 5 posts into one post. Wish I had thought of it then to save it to give an example of someone who clearly cannot text fight, but to provide an example a pretype. I am not going to post there name on here, though if you are curious on a group/people to avoid because they have proven to me to be ill-educated and practice god-modding, I can try and give suggestions privately.

No comments:

Post a Comment